Indian Trails Grove Zoning
Proposed Application Documents and Related Information For
Indian Trails Grove PUD
Back to Indian Trails Grove
Palm Beach West Associates I, LLLP, is the owner/developer of the land included in the Rezoning and Waiver request application PDD/W-2015-1457 for the property to be known as the Indian Trails Grove to a Planned Unit Development (PUD). The overall property includes approximately 4929.30 acres and is located approximately two (2) miles west of the intersection of Seminole Pratt Whitney Road and Orange Boulevard.
Concurrent with this application are Unified Land Development Code (ULDC) Text Amendments to acknowledge the RR-1.25 land use plan category and permit RR-1.25 land use plan category to follow the provisions of Article 3, Chapter E, Section 1 and Article 3, Chapter E, Section 2.A.-F. Other related amendments will be proposed, such as those that relate to the two product type requirement for PUDs, and location of commercial pods within a PUD, as they relate specifically to the RR-1.25 land use plan category.
Requests for Application Number PDD/W-2015-1457:
- Official Zoning Map Amendment: to allow a rezoning from the Agricultural Production (AP) and the Agriculture Residential (AR) Zoning District to the Planned Unit Development (PUD) Zoning District.
- Type II Waiver: to allow 65% of the local streets within the PUD to terminate in a cul-de-sac
Roger Ramdeen, Senior Site Planner
William Cross, AICP,
Principal Site Planner
Unified Land Development Code Amendments
Chris Barry, AICP,CUD, Senior Planner
Urban Design Kilday Studios
Palm Beach West Associates I,
LLLP by Palm Beach West I Corporation, General Partner c/o Kevin Ratterree,
1. Unified Land Development Code (ULDC): Privately Initiated Amendment (PIA) Application
- Control Number 2002-90045
- Application Number PIA 2015-01473
2. Rezoning and Type II Wavier Application
- Control Number: 2002-90045
- Application Number: PDD/W 2015-01457