Peanut Island Park
Return to All Parks A-Z
- The use of balloons is prohibited at this park.
- Alcohol possession or consumption is restricted to camping permit areas only.
Intracoastal waterway, near the Lake Worth Inlet, Riviera Beach
Not for driving directions
6500 Peanut Island Road
Riviera Beach, Florida 33404
- day use, designated areas: sunrise - sunset
- facility website: Peanut Island
reserved and limited camping in designated areas
swimming area is currently guarded on weekends only
CLASS: Special Facility
ACREAGE: 80 acres
beach frontage, guarded and unguarded swimming beaches and snorkeling lagoon
- boat access only
- boat docks (west and east sides) (2)
boat slips, day-use only (14)
campground, reserved tent sites (17)
- canoeing/kayaking access
- chiki huts (4)
fishing (saltwater) in designated areas only
- fire ring, group/community (in campground) (1)
- intracoastal waterway frontage
- observation deck
- picnic pavilions, group (first-come, first-served) (2)
- picnic pavilion, group (registered camper use only) (1)
- picnic areas with grills, single table (first-come, first-served)
- restroom facilities
walking path, paver block
Please note: there is NO food or rental concession located on the island. Please bring all necessary items for your safety, comfort, and enjoyment.
- The historic John F. Kennedy Bunker- the John F. Kennedy Bunker is currently closed until further notice.