Project Management and Planning
We provide design, development, plan-review and project management services to support operational requirements.
We are responsible for the overall design and implementation of various electronic systems, including radio communications, throughout the County. We maintain system standards and work closely with our customers to provide the highest quality products, including multimedia and recording systems, public address systems, closed circuit television systems, locking control systems, fire alarm systems, intrusion alarm systems and card access systems.
We also work directly with the Capital Improvements, Facilities Management and PPIG divisions of FDO to identify construction and maintenance requirements associated with new building construction, facility renovations and custom electronics projects. We are responsible for project management throughout the construction process and acceptance testing upon completion. Our goal is to provide the user community with appropriate and cost effective electronic systems. As a result, highly sophisticated electronic systems reside in our County facilities, including all courthouses and jails.
Some of our current projects include the following:
- Upgrade of the Main Judicial Command Center and Security Electronics System
- Design and Implementation of PBSO’s Video Visitation System
- Design and Implementation of Court Administration’s Remote Interpreting System
- Upgrade of the 800Mhz Radio Communications System
- Design and Implementation of electronics systems for over 30 Capital Improvement Projects
- Design and Implementation of over 40 custom electronics systems.