Return to All Parks A-Z
- The use of balloons is prohibited at this park.
- Parts of the ground area around Gail F. Nelson pavilion will be used as a staging area for materials and equipment during the ongoing construction taking place at Loggerhead Marinelife Center until further notice.
14200 U.S. Highway 1
Juno Beach, Florida 33408
HOURS: Sunrise - Sunset
ACREAGE: 17.26 acres
beach frontage, guarded (900 feet)
- beach surf wheelchair is available; contact a lifeguard to arrange for use.
- saltwater fishing and surfing not permitted in guarded swimming area
- nature trail
- picnic areas with grills, single table
picnic pavilion, reserved group (Gail F. Nelson)
- picnic shelters, family (7)
- play structure (ages 2-12 years)
- play structure (ages 5-12 years)
- restroom facilities
- showers, outdoor