Juno Beach Pier
Return to Juno Beach Park
14776 U.S. Highway 1, Juno Beach
- The Juno Beach Pier is managed by
Loggerhead Marinelife Center. (Click here for up to date information on the pier)
- The Juno Beach Pier is part of the Responsible Pier Initative. For more information,
click here or visit
Loggerhead Marinelife Center.
- The Juno Beach Pier offers guests 990-feet of great saltwater fishing and wonderful opportunities to enjoy the scenic view. The full-service Pier House features a friendly guest services team, snack bar, gift store as well as a variety of fishing tackle, including rental poles and bait.
- Pier/fishing information: 561-855-6185
- Daily beach conditions:
- Ocean Rescue Headquarters: