Return to Amenities A-Z
Athletic Field Permitting
- A permit is required for use of an athletic field.
- Athletic field permits may be obtained for
Organized Sport or
Special Event reservations.
- Daily Athletic Field Rental Permit: these permits for athletic fields are intended for non-organized recreational play by private parties or gatherings. Contact Customer Service 561-966-6611
- are available for select fields and are based on availability. (please contact the office for availability)
- available locations: Bert Winters Park (1 adult baseball and 1 multipurpose field), Caloosa Park (3 adult softball fields), Dyer Park (1 adult baseball and 1 adult softball field), John Prince Park (2 adult softball fields), Lake Lytal Park (1 adult baseball field), Okeeheelee Park (4 adult softball fields), Seminole Palms Park (2 adult softball fields) and Samuel Friedland Park (1 adult softball field, 3 multipurpose fields)
- are available weekdays from 3:30 pm to sunset, weekend and holidays 7:30 am to sunset
- are available with lights at the Okeeheelee Softball Complex ONLY (sunset to 10:00 pm). (please contact the office for availability)
- are NOT offered for cricket. At this time, permits for the use of these types of fields are only available to recognized sport organizations. Please contact Sports and Wellness for permitting requirements.
- are NOT offered for youth athletic fields. Permits for these types of fields are ONLY provided to Recognized Youth Sport Organizations. Please contact Sports and Wellness for permitting requirements.
- are NOT offered to youth teams and or programs. Due to state statutes and screening requirements, youth teams and or programs MUST meet certain permitting requirements and obtain permitting through the Sports and Wellness section.
- are NOT offered for games, league play, tournament play, fundraisers, private training, clinics or other organized activities. These types of activities must be permitted through the Sports and Wellness Section.
Organized Sport Permit: these permits are for organized youth and adult sport programs; such as leagues, travel teams, private coaching/training, etc. Contact Sports and Wellness 561-966-7033 for permitting requirements and information.
Special Event Permit: these permits are for tournaments, fundraisers, camps, clinics, etc. Contact Sports and Wellness 561-966-7033 for permitting information.
Daily Athletic Field Permitting Fees
- Adult Ballfield Rental (Baseball or Softball)
- $25.00 (plus tax) 2 hour minimum and 3 hour maximum
Adult Ballfield Rental when renting a pavilion
- $50.00 (plus tax) up to 4 hours, during the permitted time of the associated pavilion rental (Fees are in addition to pavilion rental fees)
- Multipurpose Field Rental
- $25.00 (plus tax) 2-hour minimum and 3-hour maximum
- Cricket Fields: Not available for daily rental
- Ballfield Availability and Reservations
- Daily Adult Baseball/Softball Field Rental Permit
- Contact Customer Service 561-966-6611 for available locations, dates and times
- Leagues, Travel Teams, Private Training
- Contact Sports and Wellness 561-966-7033 for permitting requirements and availability
- Special Events, Tournaments, Fundraisers, etc.
Sports and Wellness 561-966-7033 for permitting information
- Glades Area Fields
- Contact 561-966-7033 for field permitting requirements and availability at this location
Looking for organized sports?