In order to correctly and timely process payments, all vendors providing goods or services to Palm Beach County must be registered through VSS. VSS requires basic vendor information including, but not limited to, payment and remittance addresses, a valid email address, telephone and fax numbers, and Taxpayer Identification Number (TIN)/Federal Identification Number (FEIN)/Social Security Number. A VSS tutorial and User Guide is available at
https://pbcvssp.co.palm-beach.fl.us/webapp/vssp/AltSelfService. Should you have questions or need further assistance relating to VSS, please contact us at
Register as a new vendor:
- If you are a new vendor with Palm Beach County you must register as a
new vendor through VSS.
- Once VSS registration is complete, you must submit your Vendor Registration Summary
and your W-9 and/or W-8 Form to
PBCVendor@pbcgov.org (email) or to
Activate your existing vendor account:
- If you have an existing vendor account with Palm Beach County, you must activate your account through VSS.
- Once you have activated your account, please review current information and add any commodities your company provides as a Palm Beach County vendor.
- In complying with the State of Florida's records retention schedule, all vendor files that are "inactive" for a period of three (3) consecutive years will be purged. "Inactive" means that the vendor has not provided goods or services to Palm Beach County within a period of three (3) consecutive years. If you are an "inactive" vendor please send an email to our office at
PBCVendor@pbcgov.org to receive the steps to "reactivate" your account.
Changes to an existing Vendor Account:
- All changes to current vendor information including, but not limited to, address, contact, phone, fax, email, Taxpayer Identification Number (TIN)/Federal Identification Number (FEIN)/Social Security Number, legal name information,
must be completed through VSS.
- A legal name change requires submission of legal documentation specifying the name change to
- A change to a TIN/FEIN/Social Security Number requires submission of a new W-9 and/or W-8 to
All changes to a vendor account must be made
through VSS. Responses to solicitations that include a
different address than the one listed in VSS will
not be considered an official change to a vendor account.
If you are interested in being certified as a Small Business Enterprise or a Minority-Owned Business, please visit
Payment by Credit Card:
Vendors may receive payment by credit card. If interested, please contact the Palm Beach County Office of the Clerk & Comptroller at
Revised: July 16, 2020