Back to Beaches
South Jupiter Dune Restoration
• The dune restoration project was been completed April 14, 2022.
• Approximately 35,321 tons (45,210 cubic yards) of sand was placed to restore the dune.
• 39,000 native dune plants were planted in the restored dune.
• The dune restoration project has been completed.
• Approximately 5,000 cubic yards of sand was used to restore the 1,200 linear feet of the dune and native dune vegetation was installed.
• This project repairs damage from Hurricane Irma.