Ocean Reef Park
Return to All Parks A-Z
- Access to Ocean Reef Park will be limited via detour on Saturday, June 18, 2022 due to the City of Riviera Beach Juneteenth & Centennial Parade. For event information, visit the City of Riviera Beach website.
- The use of balloons is prohibited at this park.
3860 North Ocean Drive
Riviera Beach, Florida 33404
HOURS: Sunrise - Sunset
ACREAGE: 12.62 acres
beach frontage, guarded (700 feet)
- saltwater fishing and surfing not permitted in guarded swimming area
- dune ecosystem overlook
- picnic areas with grills, single table
picnic pavilion, reserved group (Ocean Reef)
- play structure (ages 5-12 years)
- restroom facilities
- showers, outdoor