Ocean Inlet Park
Return to All Parks A-Z
NOTICE: The use of balloons is prohibited at this park.
6990 N. Ocean Boulevard
Ocean Ridge, Florida 33435
Sunrise - Sunset
- inlet fishing available 24 hours
ACREAGE: 11.39 acres
- South District Ocean Rescue Headquarters
- PADL - paddleboard rentals via self-service kiosk
(not operated by Palm Beach County Parks and Recreation)
Ocean Inlet Marina
ENTRANCE: Located in Ocean Inlet Park, 6990 N. Ocean Boulevard, Ocean Ridge, Florida 33435
NOTICE: The marina is temporarily closed until further notice.
- Marina: 24 hours
- Park: Sunrise - Sunset (inlet fishing available 24 hours)
Fast access to the Atlantic Ocean and nearby dive locations through the Boynton Inlet!
- 20 affordable County-operated wet boat slips
- Only $12 per foot per month
- Rate includes water (additional charge for electric)
- Minimum monthly charge: $200
- Maximum boat length: 45 feet
- Proof of current insurance and registration required
- Call for availability 561-966-6646