Back to Riverbend
Riverbend offers various environmental and historical programs for the public throughout the year.
- Program Price: $5-10 per person, depending on the program.
- Payment is due the day of program. We will accept either cash or check.
- Reservations are required in advance (before 2:00 p.m. the day before) unless otherwise noted.
- Programs require a minimum number registered participants.
- Programs will run approximately 90 minutes.
- Program runtimes are approximate depending upon age level of participants.
Please call the park office at:
561-741-1359 for reservations and any questions. Joining the guest list on Facebook will not be accepted as a reservation for a program. For every program, participants/guardians are required to sign a Program Participation Form.
- Naturalist Guided Park Walk*
Saturdays, 8:00 a.m.
Join our Naturalist for a guided walk exploring the trails of Riverbend Park. It’s a great way to become familiar with the plant and animal communities, trails and historic events of Riverbend. Walking daily can increase your energy, improve your mood, recharge your vitamin D, stimulate bones, prevent brain shrinkage, burn calories, ward off disease, get your blood pumping and fill your lungs with fresh forest air. Participation is limited to 25. All children must be accompanied by an adult. Drinking water, sun protection and insect repellant. Good walking shoes recommended.