Back to Riverbend
Rules and Regulations
Warning – Fla. Stat. 773.04 (1993) – Under Florida Law, an equine activity sponsor or equine professional is not liable for an injury to, or the death of, a participant in equine activities resulting from the inherent risks of equine activities.
- Nearly 7 miles of equestrian trails
- Access from C-18 from neighboring communities
- Equestrian Parking is available at the park. All vehicles and trailers must be out of the parking area when the park closes.
For detailed view of equestrian trails, click here
- East Equestrian Loop Trail - 2.75 miles
- West Equestrian Loop Trail (east of the river) - 1.75 miles
- West Equestrian Loop Trail (west of the river) - 1.0 miles
- C-18 and Triangle Loop Trail - 1.5 miles
- Big Hammock Equestrian Loop Trail - 1.0 miles
- Riverbend Park Equestrian Trail Extension- 1.0 miles