Back to General Information
Palm Beach County Parks and Recreation Gifts to Parks Program
If you would like to provide a gift in any amount, please click the 'donate' button, and follow the checkout instructions. With your gift you can mark any of life’s major milestones such as the birth of a child, a new college graduate, or the death of a loved one. All honorees will be notified of your gift, but the amount will remain confidential. All donations to our Gifts to Parks program will be used to directly support our parks, facilities, or programming. Funds will never be used for personnel expenses.
If you would like to give a donation to be used for a specific purpose, please contact our Business Development Section at 561-966-6643.
Click button below to donate...
Your donation, no matter how great the amount, has a significant impact in helping us provide
quality services, programming, and facilities!
A donation of $55
- can feed a freshwater turtle at one of our nature centers for a full year!
- can fill the wild bird feeders at Daggerwing Nature Center for 2 months!
- can pay for swimming lessons for a child at one of our pools, or provide specialized swimming lessons at our Therapeutic Recreation complex for a child with disabilities!
A donation of $100
- can feed a juvenile alligator at a nature center for one year!
- would pay for 2 adults with a physical disability to attend 8 classes of gentle yoga, a class modified so people who use wheelchairs & people who can’t sit on the floor can attend.
A donation of $350
- can send a child to summer camp at one of our recreation centers!
- can help 8 children or adolescents attend Martial Arts instructional classes (8 classes) adapted for individuals with disabilities!
A donation of $500
- would pay the registration fees for 10 members of the South Florida Rattlers to attend a wheelchair rugby tournament!
- can provide dog waste bags at the dog park for 2 months!
Contact Business Development today for more ways that you can support your park system!