This application is for court appointed community service hours. You must be at least 18 years of age to serve these hours here at the shelter. We require a minimum of 25 hours.
- Complete this application first.
- AFTER you complete & submit the application, email our volunteer coordinator at PSD-ACC-Volunteer@pbcgov.org to make an appointment.
Please allow 2 weeks* for processing of a background check and to have an access badge issued.
- A copy of your court paperwork must be provided when you come for this appointment. If you fail to bring all court documents, your meeting will be canceled and rescheduled.
- All community service workers and volunteers must consent to a basic background check. This will be set up during your appointment.
* If you need to complete your required hours within 2 weeks of applying, we will not be able to accommodate you since it can take 10 - 15 business days after your appointment for your background check to clear and for your access badge to arrive.