PBC ACC Supply Drive
Participate in our Supply Drive to earn community service hours for school!
- Research and communicate all of the services that Palm Beach County Animal Care and Control provides.
- Ask friends, family, neighbors, etc., if they would like to donate supplies to Palm Beach County Animal Care and Control.
- Design and make a Supply Drive document with your name, school, date, and a list of items to be handed in to PBC ACC. Be as creative as you like!
- Students earn 1 community service hour for each NEW/UNOPENED item below:
- INABA Fillet Cat Treats – 6 pack
- INABA Churu Lickable Cat Treats – 20 Tube Package
- Meow Mix Irresistibles Soft Chicken Cat Treats – 12 ounce bag
- Whole Life Pet Just One Ingredient Pure Chicken Freeze-Dried Cat Treats – 4 ounce bag
- Temptations Creamy Purrree Cat Treats – 24 Pouches
- Catnip – 4 ounce
- Milo's Kitchen Chicken Meatball Dog Treats – 18 ounce bag
- Nudges Dog Treats – 16 ounce bag
- Poly-fil (The Original) – 32 ounce
- Blizzard or Anti Pill Fleece Fabric - 1yard cut (prints or solids - found in sewing/craft stores)
- Once you have COMPLETED collecting supplies for ALL community service hours needed, items and a copy of the created Supply Drive document must be handed into the PBC ACC Volunteer team during our normal hours of operation. There is no limit from PBC ACC on the amount of items that can be collected to earn school hours, please be sure to double check your schools guidelines and requirements!
- Students must bring official school paperwork filled in with the exact amount of hours earned when dropping off supplies. Any member of the PBC ACC Volunteer team will be able to sign your school paperwork for you!
***Please contact the Volunteer Team at ACCVolunteer@pbcgov.org with any questions!
***Items can be dropped off at 7100 Belvedere Road, West Palm Beach, FL 33411 during normal business hours.
***Donated items must be brand and size listed above.