Return to South Ray RV Campground
- 72 spacious, paved RV sites, each with its own grill and picnic table
- Full hook-ups with water, electric and sewer at every site (30 and 50 amp. electric service available), and WiFi throughout the campground
- Two large group fire rings
- Multi-purpose pavilion with a screened picnic area, large charcoal grills, and air-conditioned recreation room with television, card tables, and books to share
- Two centrally located Comfort Stations provide coin laundry equipment, restroom, and hot shower facilities
- Basketball court
- Shuffleboard court
- Dump station
South Bay RV Campground is designed with your security in mind. Our registration office is attended daily, we provide on-site management, and automatic entrance and exit gates (entrance codes provided to registered campers).
The campground is wheelchair and stroller friendly, and tent campers are welcome.
Three Wheel Journey
Pets are welcome at South Bay RV Campground.
- Pets must be kept on a leash of six feet or less and attended at all times.
- No more than three pets per site are allowed.
- Pets may not be tied or housed unattended outside your RV.
- Pets may not disturb other guests.
- Pets are not allowed in restrooms, showers or recreation hall, except for service animals.
- Guests must clean up after their pets.
- A pet station with plastic bags and garbage can is provided.
- Exotic pets are prohibited.