Open Riding Area and Trails
Return to Jim Brandon Equestrian Center
Rules and Regulations
This area is open to the public from sunrise until 8:00 pm.
The equestrian rings are open for use on a first-come, first-served basis except when an event is scheduled.
Western Event Arena
High Rail Flex Ring
250 x 150
200 x 135
76.20 x 45.72
60.60 x 40.90
- Two lighted show or practice arenas
- High Rail Western Arena - Deep footing
- Mid-Rail Flex Fence Arena - Regular footing depth
- Shade pavilion
- Picnic pavilion
- General purpose building (for local horse club meetings or horse show staff)
- One restroom building with eight total stalls
- Trailer parking for approximately 85 trailers
Sunrise -1 hour before Sunset. Patrons must provide their own horses.