Open Riding Area and Trails
Return to Jim Brandon Equestrian Center
Rules and Regulations
The Open Riding Area is open daily from sunrise to sunset.
The equestrian trail hours are sunrise to one hour before sunset.
The equestrian rings are open for use on a first-come, first-served basis except when an event is scheduled.
Western Event Arena
High Rail Flex Ring
250 x 150
200 x 135
76.20 x 45.72
60.60 x 40.90
- Two lighted show or practice arenas
- High Rail Western Arena - Deep footing
- Mid-Rail Flex Fence Arena - Regular footing depth
- Shade pavilion
- Picnic pavilion
- General purpose building (for local horse club meetings or horse show staff)
- One restroom building with eight total stalls
- Trailer parking for approximately 85 trailers
Sunrise -1 hour before Sunset. Patrons must provide their own horses.