Return to Amenities A-Z
Watch: PBC Parks and F.O.R.C.E Remind You to Wear Your Helmet
Paved pedestrian pathways are available at the following County parks. Please be mindful of others using the paths for walking, jogging, and other recreational activities.
*Bicycle rentals may be available.
True, single-track, off-road bicycle trails areavailable for public use at three locations. Riders are required to use appropriate types of equipment, including a sturdy, “fat tire” bicycle and mandatory helmet; water bottle is recommended. Trails are maintained by members of Florida Off-Road Cycling Enthusiasts (FORCE). For more information, visit the FORCE group on Facebook. [external link]
- 4.7-mile, single-track perimeter trail
- 2.4-mile, single-track trail on the "Hill." The "Hill" trail is built upon the face of a previous landfill, which has been converted into a natural setting and then transformed into a winding, climbing/descending single-track trail– the only location in South Florida with appreciable climbs and descents.
- The trail head is located on the east side of Pinehurst Drive, south of Forest Hill Boulevard.
- 4.1-mile, single-track trail for intermediate riders with beginner bypasses.
West Delray Regional Park
- 5-mile single-track trail for intermediate riders
- located in west side of park
- trail access from second and third cul-de-sacs
Okeeheelee BMX Track
, located at 8145 Forest Hill Blvd. in Okeeheelee Park
, west of West Palm Beach, is operated by the Okeeheelee BMX Parents Council, and is open to all members of USA BMX. Membership is open to anyone interested in BMX racing! For more information, call 352-427-4560
- Okeeheelee Park, west of West Palm Beach
7715 Forest Hill Boulevard, west of West Palm Beach
- Kayak King Watersports: Rent a bicycle. Canoe, kayak, and pedal boat rentals are also available. Call 561-304-1344
- Riverbend Park, Jupiter
9060 Indiantown Road, Jupiter