Back to PREM Website
1. How do I find out who owns a specific
property? If you know the owner, street address, or property control number, you can search the
Property Appraiser's PAPA System.
2. If I have a question about the assessed value or amount of taxes due on property I own, who can I contact?
- For assessed value - the Property Appraiser's Office at 561-355-3230
- For taxes due - the Tax Collector's Office at 561-355-2264
3. How do I file a complaint regarding maintenance of a property?
If the property is owned by the County, contact us at 561-233-0217
- If it is privately owned and located within a municipal boundary, contact that municipality's Code Enforcement Department. The phone number can be found in the blue government pages of your phone book.
- If the property is unincorporated (not within the jurisdiction of a municipality) contact the Palm Beach County Division of Code Enforcement at 561-233-5500 or visit their website at
Palm Beach County PZB Code Enforcement.
4. Can I donate property to the County?
Donations of land may be accepted if a need for it exists.
Please send the parcel control number and any descriptive information you have, as well as your name, address, and phone number where you can be reached during regular business hours to:
Palm Beach County
Facilities Development & Operations Dept.
Property and Real Estate Management Division, Attn: Director
2633 Vista Parkway
West Palm Beach, FL 33411-5605