- 48-acre campground with 300 rustic RV/tent sites with water and a picnic table:
- 102 sites with 30 amp. electric service
- 198 sites with 50 amp. electric service and sewer
- 50 sites located on beautiful Lake Osborne
- Swimming is not permitted
- Boat ramp located in the campground
- Bring your own watercraft and Florida freshwater fishing license
- Four conveniently located restroom and shower buildings, four campfire pits, three playgrounds, a petanque court, courtesy phones, and WiFi
- Firewood and ice sold at the campground office daily
- Pets welcome on a six-foot leash; owners must clean up after pets
- Campground manager resides on-site
- On-site dump station; seasonal honey wagon service available per schedule in campground office
- Locked security gates (lock code provided to guests)
- Laundry facility
John Prince Park Campground offers a variety of services and features. Please contact us for the most current rates.
If contacting us by phone, please call between 7:00 am and 9:30 pm, 7 days a week.