Back to Peanut Island
For your convenience, the park offers limited boat docking
facilities on both the east and west sides of the island. All Docks are for day
use only, except by permit.
Boat operators use park docks at their own risk and
must determine the suitability of slips for their boats, their skill level, and
environmental factors before using the docks. Palm Beach County is not
responsible for theft, fire, or damage.
- The Floating Dock is designated as loading/unloading areas with a maximum
ten (10) minute limit.
- Fourteen (14) numbered slips are available for day use on a first-come,
- Additional slips are reserved exclusively for official use.
- Slips are not guaranteed to campers upon their arrival; however, after
sunset, the Docks are for the exclusive use of Registered Campers Tent Camping
in the Reserved Campground. Boats moored in the slips may not be used for
- It is prohibited to anchor or beach vessels between the East Boat Dock and
the Fishing Pier.
- For your safety, please do not fish or throw cast nets from the Boat
- The Floating Docks are for day-use only and are available on a
first-come, first-served basis.
- For your safety, please do not fish or throw cast nets from the Boat Docks,
in the Tidal Basin, or in the Flushing Channels on the west side.