- No open gym from December 11-19. Open gym will resume regular schedule on December 20.
- The recreation center will be closed on December 25 & 26, 2017 and January 1, 2018. The recreation center will be open for normal business hours on days not listed.
- No winter camp. The recreation center will be open for open recreational activities on non-school days December 22 and December 27, 2017 - January 5, 2018.
Westgate Recreation Center Rules
While enjoying your visit, please remember the following are not permitted:
- Offensive language or gestures
- Threatening, intimidating or harassing behavior
- Fighting or rough housing
- Smoking, alcohol, or illicit drugs
- Hanging on the basketball rim
- Gum, food or drinks
- Personal basketballs
- Team practices, drills or coaching during open-gym time
- Sandals, street shoes, or blacked soled shoes
Ways to Help
Senior citizens and adults get out and get active by volunteering your services. High school students, do you need community service hours for graduation? The Westgate Park & Recreation Center offers volunteer opportunities for a variety of programs, including:
- After-School Program
- Winter Break Camp
- Spring Break Camp
- All Day Recreation
- Community Special Events
- General Office Work
Community-minded individuals and businesses who would like to support the programs and services available through Westgate Park and Recreation Center are always welcome. Sponsorship opportunities include:
- Gifts to Parks
- Special Events
- Sporting Teams
For additional information on volunteering or contributions, please contact us during business hours Monday - Friday at 694-5455.
Facility Rental Information
Facility Rental Request Form