Back to Recreation Centers
Coconut Cove Community Center Rentals
- Entire Assembly Room - Maximum capacity Lecture Style 180 people; Banquet Style 140 people.
- Individual Meeting Room - Capacities approximately 90 people (depending on set-up).
- Food Preparation Kitchen
- Availability varies throughout the year and is subject to approval.
- Rooms are not available when the Waterpark is open.
*Lobby is considered common area and not rental space.
- All fees are based on one of two facility rate schedules, Private and Civic Rate. Groups requesting the Civic Rate will be required to provide documentation verifying non-profit status.
- The private rate will be applied to incorporated businesses and any social functions. These functions include, but are not limited to, weddings, banquets, birthday parties, anniversary parties, retirement parties, bridal showers, and baby showers.
- Additional fees may also be assessed for services and/or equipment required by the group or deemed necessary by Management.
- 2017 Fee Schedule
- Requests for use of the facilities must be received 30 days in advance. Approval for use will be on a first come-first served basis and depends on space availability.
- Reservations for facility use may be made up to one (1) year in advance. Groups meeting monthly will be issued a permit for one (1) year. Monthly groups must apply for renewal of their permit at least 60 days prior to the end of their current permit.
- Cancellation of a permit more than 30 days in advance shall be refunded in full. Cancellation of a permit less than 30 days in advance will not be given a refund but the group will be allowed to reschedule within 90 days.
- Facility Policies
- Facility Rental Request Form
Rates and Packages are subject to change for the 2017 Season
Palm Beach County-operated Waterparks are available for private use in the late afternoon after the parks close to the public or on days when not opened to the public. Your group can rent the park from March through September 30.
Please download the
2017 Waterpark Rental Information for further details on this program. If you're interested in renting out the park, please download the
2017 Waterpark Group Rental Request Form and contact the park that you have an interest in attending.