Ocean Reef Park
Return to All Parks A-Z
- The dune ecosystem overlook/crossover (that goes from north to south, between boardwalks #13 & #14) will be closed Thursday, August 17 until further notice. Ocean Reef Park will remain open to the public during this time.
- The use of balloons is prohibited at this park.
3860 North Ocean Drive
Riviera Beach, Florida 33404
HOURS: Sunrise - Sunset
ACREAGE: 12.62 acres
beach frontage, guarded (700 feet)
- beach surf wheelchair is available; contact a lifeguard to arrange for use.
- saltwater fishing and surfing not permitted in guarded swimming area
- drinking fountain
- dune ecosystem overlook
- picnic areas with grills, single table
picnic pavilion, reserved group (1)
- restroom facilities
- showers, outdoor