Return to All Parks A-Z
- Parts of the ground area around Gail F. Nelson pavilion at Loggerhead Park will be used as an staging area for materials and equipment during the ongoing construction taking place at Loggerhead Marinelife Center until further notice.
- The use of balloons is prohibited at this park.
14200 U.S. Highway 1
Juno Beach, Florida 33408
HOURS: Sunrise - Sunset
ACREAGE: 17.26 acres
- activity building
beach frontage, guarded (900 feet)
- beach surf wheelchair is available; contact a lifeguard to arrange for use.
- saltwater fishing and surfing not permitted in guarded swimming area
- nature trail
- picnic areas with grills, single table
picnic pavilion, reserved group (Gail F. Nelson)
- picnic shelters, family (7)
- play structure (ages 2-12 years)
- play structure (ages 5-12 years)
- restroom facilities
- showers, outdoor