Weddings in the Park
Return to General Information
Your Palm Beach County park system offers many beautiful outdoor locations for your special occasion.
General rules for beach or open grass ceremonies:
- There will be no charge for a wedding ceremony nor will a permit be issued for a beach or open grass area.
Please note this activity does not provide exclusive use to any area and must not compromise the use of a reserved area by a permit holder.
- Wedding ceremonies held on the beach or open grass area shall be small intimate gatherings consisting of the bridal party, official and a few guests. No equipment such as chairs, structures, sound equipment etc. are permitted to be set up on the beach or open grass area for the ceremony. Hand-held umbrellas are acceptable.
- Small wedding ceremonies may take place on the beach or an open grass area
prior to 8:30 am or after 5:00 pm and within park operational hours, (sunrise to sunset). These ceremonies may have a maximum duration of
twenty (20) minutes.
- Requests for permits to conduct larger wedding ceremonies and/or a reception will be accommodated at
rental facilities only. If unavailable, an alternate date or location would need to be considered for permitting. The request will follow all general policies and guidelines for the permitted facility/area.
- Alcoholic beverage consumption is allowed at reserved pavilions with a departmental authorized permit.
- The sale of alcoholic beverages, food, merchandise and services are not allowed.
Searching for something a bit more unique?
Consider hosting your wedding and reception at the beautiful
Morikami Museum and Japanese Gardens in Delray Beach.