To apply for CCNA Certification with Palm Beach County:
1. Complete Consultant Certification Application (Form I) with a signature by a corporate officer. Check all categories for which you want certification. Leave the date certified blank.
2. Complete Professional Consultant Qualification Application (Form 10-1.10). Additional pages may be added to include additional information. The final page shall be executed by a corporate officer.
3. Attach all relevant backup data to the application package as necessary.
- Professional licenses
- Firm Certificate of Authorization
- Firm Corporate License
- Resumes (optional)
4. Submit application package
Send PDF file toVanessa Jagoo
Send an unbound copy to:
Palm Beach County Engineering
Roadway Production Division
Attn: Vanessa Jagoo
2300 N. Jog Road - 3rd Floor West
W. Palm Beach, FL 33411
Questions regarding the Certification process may be sent to Vanessa Jagoo at Vanessa Jagoo or by calling (561) 684-4150.
Note: To update an existing CCNA certification follow steps 1-4 above. When preparing the update application, include all existing as well as new categories of certification on Form I as well as Form 10-1.10. The updated application will completely replace any existing certification on file once it is approved.