Joanne M. Keller, P.E.
Assistant Division Director
Scott B. Cantor, P.E.
We are committed to easing the process of obtaining Land Development approvals while providing courteous and professional service and protecting the health, safety and welfare of the public.
Staff functions include processing applications for:
- platting and approval of construction plans for residential and commercial subdivisions proposed within unincorporated areas of the County for conformance to current criteria
- alternative methods of creating new lots (lot combination and removal agreements)
- variances requiring Land Development review
- construction, maintenance, encroachments and landscaping within County maintained road rights of way
- abandoning plats, roads and easements
- base building line waivers
- onsite drainage reviews for residential and non-residential projects not being subdivided
- removal agreements for encroachments into drainage easements and for specialty pavements
Other functions include:
- Engineering review of Zoning Division applications
- Tracking engineering conditions of approval from Zoning Resolutions
- Interpretations of Subdivision Ordinance and Article 11 of the ULDC
- Maintenance of the Land Development Design Standards Manual