Wendy Hernandez, Deputy Director
Administrative Section oversees the operations of the Zoning
Division to ensure consistency in the review and approval of the Zoning
application processes as well as providing an adequate range of services for the
public, which includes the following:
- Implement technology (ePZB) to facilitate online Zoning information
- Establish and maintain Zoning Application fees/refunds (see Fees)
- Establish Policy Procedure Manuals (PPM) to provide clarification of Zoning review and application of Code (see Zoning Quick Links)
- Provide Training on the Unified Land Development Code to the Private sector upon request (see Current News Release)
- Monitor Board Appointments
- Respond to Board Directives
- Conduct Board of County Commissioners’ Administrative Inquiries.
- Public Services related to Public Record Requests, Zoning file requests, notarization and certification of documents pertaining to Zoning applications, verbatims and site plans. For additional information please visit our " Public Relations " website.