View Emergency Order Number 21
- August 27, 2020 Español Kreyòl
Palm Beach County has issued Emergency Order 21 effective at 5:00 P.M. on August 27, 2020. Emergency Order 2020-005, as amended by Emergency Order 2020-007 and Emergency Order 2020-011, is hereby further amended as follows:
Attachment 4, Revision 2 contained in Emergency Order 2020-011 and titled "Public Parks, Private Parks, and Natural Areas Reopening Requirements" is revised to permit the following activities, with all users assuming any and all risks associated with utilizing the activities:
1. Skate parks and bicycle tracks may be open with supervision as determined by park management.
2. All park playgrounds, water playgrounds, play and exercise equipment may be open.
3. Water fountains may be open.
4. Volleyball courts may be open.
5. Campgrounds may begin taking reservations for stays on or after October 1, 2020.
6. Supervised sports facilities with lights may be open after sunset.
7. Adult sports activities and leagues are permitted.
All other provisions of Emergency Order 2020-005, as amended by Emergency Order 2020-007 and Emergency Order 2020-011 remain in full effect to the extent not in conflict with the provisions of this order.