Return to All Parks A-Z
- A "no swim" advisory is currently in effect for DuBois Park. Stay connected with us on Facebook and Twitter for immediate updates.
- The use of balloons is prohibited at this park.
HOURS: Sunrise - Sunset
19075 DuBois Road
Jupiter, Florida 33477
swimming area is guarded from 9:00 am - 5:20 pm, seven days a week from Memorial Day until Palm Beach County public schools begin in August; when school starts, swimming areas will be guarded only on weekends until Memorial Day
- DuBois Pioneer Home - view tour schedule
ACREAGE: 18.69 acres
beach frontage - Intracoastal (1,200 feet), guarded in snorkeling area only
beach frontage - lagoon area, guarded (100 feet)
- beach surf wheelchair is available; contact a lifeguard to arrange for use.
- saltwater fishing and surfing not permitted in guarded swimming area
- tents and grills are not permitted on waterfront or beach areas; they are permitted on the grass, picnic areas
boat ramp (non motorized boats only)
boat slips, day-use only (18)
- picnic areas with grills, single table
picnic pavilion, reserved group (Roy Schallern Rood)
- play structure (ages 5-12 years)
- restroom facilities
- showers, outdoor
- snorkeling lagoon
DuBois Pioneer Home -National Register of Historical Places
- Indian mound historical/archaeological site