Public Tennis Courts
Return to Amenities A-Z
Tennis courts are available to the public for recreational usage (non organized, business or instructional activity) at no charge at the following County parks on a first-come, first-served basis during regular park hours. Lighted courts are available from sunrise until 9:00 pm. Please limit court time to one hour if others are waiting. Tennis programs by the Parks and Recreation Department or authorized permitted vendors have priority of use.
Tennis Court Locations
- 7715 Forest Hill Blvd., West Palm Beach*NOTICE: The tennis courts at Okeeheelee Park are open for day use only. Our goal is to restore nighttime lighting as soon as possible as funding becomes available. Because the failure of the lights was unanticipated and replacement will be quite costly, an exact target date cannot be provided for when lighting will be restored. We greatly appreciate your patience and understanding while we work to resolve this matter.
Adult and Youth Tennis Classes
Tennis programs are provided at the following locations by authorized permitted vendors:
For more information about tennis classes, clinics, leagues, camps or to become an authorized permitted tennis vendor, please call one of the vendors listed above or
Tennis Learning Center
Burt Aaronson South County Regional Park
11200 Park Access Rd., Boca Raton
West on Yamato Road; approximately three-quarters of a mile west of SR7/441
Tennis Insights, Inc. provides coordinated tennis and racquetball activities at Burt Aaronson South County Regional Park, west of Boca Raton. The facility includes nineteen lighted, all weather, tennis courts, twelve lighted racquetball courts, and a full service pro shop.
Staff are under the direction of Peter Davis, USPTR. Programs are scheduled in the mornings and evenings on weekdays and weekends. Activities include:
- Individual and group instruction for players of all levels
- Social round robins
- Leagues and tournaments
- Ball machine rental
Three courtesy courts are available on a first-come, first-served basis. Players wishing to participate in activities or reserve court time may take advantage of the center's permit package and activity fees or pay court fees on a pay-as-you-play basis. Please call
561-477-9660 for further information.
- Unlimited complimentary play
- Advanced court reservation
- Discounts for instruction, leagues, guest fees, and ball machine rental
- Monthly newsletter subscription