Return to Amenities A-Z
Paved pedestrian pathways are available at the following County parks. Please be mindful of others using the paths for walking, jogging, and other recreational activities.
Cyclists may also enjoy the mountain bike trails and BMX track.
*Bicycle rentals may be available.
True, single-track, off-road bicycle trails areavailable for public use at three locations. Riders are required to use appropriate types of equipment, including a sturdy, “fat tire”bicycle and mandatory helmet; water bottle is recommended. Trails are maintained by members of Florida Off-Road Cycling Enthusiasts (FORCE). For more information, including maps, membership, and volunteer opportunities, visit
www.forcemtb.org or FORCE group on Facebook.
- 4.7-mile, single-track perimeter trail
- 2.4-mile, single-track trail on the "Hill." The "Hill" trail is built upon the face of a previous landfill, which has been converted into a natural setting and then transformed into a winding, climbing/descending single-track trail– the only location in South Florida with appreciable climbs and descents.
- The trail head is located on the east side of Pinehurst Drive, south of Forest Hill Boulevard.
- 4.1-mile, single-track trail for intermediate riders with beginner bypasses.
West Delray Regional Park
- 5-mile single-track trail for intermediate riders
- located in west side of park
- trail access from second and third cul-de-sacs
Okeeheelee BMX Track
, located in
, west of West Palm Beach, is operated by the Okeeheelee BMX Parents Council, and is open to all members of the National Bicycle League. Membership in the league is open to anyone interested in joining the fun! For more information, call 561-642-6774
Loggers' Run BMX Jump Course, located in
Loggers' Run Park in Boca Raton, is operated by Drop In Action Sports Complex, Inc., a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization. For more information, visit
www.dropincomplex.org [external link].