The equestrian area is available for public use except during special events. To view the Special Events Calendar posted by the Jupiter Horsemens Association, visit the Jupiter Horsemens Association website. [external link]
For more information, please contact Jupiter Horsemens Association at email@example.com
or Kimberly Hengel at 954-629-3408
- Sand arena, 140 x 230 ft
- Grass arena, 160 x 230 ft
- Warm up arena, 70 x 130 ft
- Horse trailer parking available
- Hours are sunrise to sunset daily
- Riders must carry proof of their horse’s current negative Coggins test and provide it upon request by staff or park users.
- Riders 16 years old and under are required to wear an approved safety helmet (regardless of riding style) and must be accompanied by an adult.
- Horses must be attended at all times. Grazing is prohibited.
- Riders are prohibited from riding in a way that will harm themselves, the horse or others; racing is prohibited.
- The use of drugs or alcoholic beverages on this site is prohibited.
- Horses are not to be tied to trees, fences, equipment, etc.
- All dogs must be on a leash.
- Paid lessons or training for a fee is prohibited except during permitted shows or clinics.
- Riders are prohibited from other areas of the park except for designated riding trails.
- All equestrian groups or organizations who utilize this facility must provide a certificate of general liability insurance and name Palm Beach County and JHA as additionally insured prior to use.