1. All trail users must comply with these rules, the provisions of Chapter 11, Article XI of the Palm Beach County Code, and the rules posted on the natural area signs, trail informational kiosks, and any specific permit conditions.
2. Close and/or lock gates immediately after entering or leaving the trails. Do not give the Royal Palm Beach Pines combination to other people.
Stay on the trail designated for your particular use.
Lands adjacent to the trail are environmentally sensitive and can easily be damaged.
Trail Maps Are Found:
4. Do not tie or hitch horses to trees or shrubs, or allow horses to graze on or otherwise damage vegetation.
5. Horses must be under control at all times. No galloping, running, racing, or trick riding.
6. Ride at your own risk - helmets are recommended and mandatory for riders under 16 years old [Florida Statutes Section 773.06)
7. Horseback riders must have proof of a negative Coggins test and horses known to kick must wear red ribbons on their tails.
8. Respect other users and use proper trail etiquette.
Horses have the right of way on trails shared with other users (cyclists and hikers).