To provide the infrastructure for the Department by performing the following functions: personnel advisement, budget, addressing, policy and procedures, facility maintenance, collection of fees, and records management.
The following are responsibilities for sections within the
- Administer contracts
- Collect and record revenue for Department, as well as Impact Fees and fees
for other agencies
- Performs Lien Searches for parcels within
- Purchase supplies and equipment
- Assign Addresses
- Administer Street Name & Name Change
- Performs Permit Searches for parcels
within unincorporated PBC
- Reproduce and maintain official records of the Building Division
Please send all inquiries about this web site to PZBMain@pbcgov.com, or
contact us at
561-233-5000 for assistance.
Under Florida law, e-mail addresses are public records. If you do not want your e-mail address released in response to a public records request, do not send electronic mail to this entity. Instead, contact this office by phone or in writing.