The equestrian area is available for public use except during special events. To view the Special Events Calendar posted by the Jupiter Horsemen’s Association, visit the Jupiter Horsemen's Association website.
For more information, please contact Carol Walter at email@example.com
- Sand arena, 140 x 230 ft
- Grass arena, 160 x 230 ft
- Warm up arena, 70 x 130 ft
- Horse trailer parking available
- Hours are sunrise to sunset daily
- Riders must carry proof of their horse’s current negative Coggins test and provide it upon request by staff or park users.
- Riders 16 years old and under are required to wear an approved safety helmet (regardless of riding style) and must be accompanied by an adult.
- Horses must be attended at all times. Grazing is prohibited.
- Riders are prohibited from riding in a way that will harm themselves, the horse or others; racing is prohibited.
- The use of drugs or alcoholic beverages on this site is prohibited.
- Horses are not to be tied to trees, fences, equipment, etc.
- All dogs must be on a leash.
- Paid lessons or training for a fee is prohibited except during permitted shows or clinics.
- Riders are prohibited from other areas of the park except for designated riding trails.
- All equestrian groups or organizations who utilize this facility must provide a certificate of general liability insurance and name Palm Beach County and JHA as additionally insured prior to use.