|Current Facility/Activity Status as of July 8, 2020|||
|Park Open Space||Open sunrise to sunset for one-way walking, running and biking, equestrian riding, picnicking, fishing, canoeing, kayaking, and use of lakes while practicing social distancing. |
|Playgrounds, Fitness Zones, Splashparks||All playgrounds, Fitness Zones and aquatic splashparks remain closed until further notice.|
|Beaches|Palm Beach County beaches, including beach parks, are open with the following conditions and restrictions:
• Parties accessing the beaches shall follow CDC guidelines by limiting gatherings to no more than 10 persons and distancing themselves from other parties by six feet.
|BMX Track||Okeeheelee BMX Track is open with restrictions.|
Boat ramps open for public use.
Capacities are based on size of the boat:
- 25-foot or less: 4 adult passengers maximum, plus children 17 and under. Maximum of 6 people on the boat.
- 26- to 36-foot: 6 adult passengers maximum, plus children 17 and under. Maximum of 8 people on the boat.
- 37- to 60-foot: 8 adult passengers maximum, plus children 17 and under. Maximum of 10 people on the boat.
- 60-foot and larger: 10 passengers maximum, not including crew members.
- Beaching, landings, anchoring or mooring of vessels on sandbars, islands and open shorelines is prohibited.
- Fish cleaning/bait stations limited to one person at a time.
- Individuals fishing must remain 6 feet apart.
- Single riders only on rented personal watercraft.
- Recreational charter boats, drift fishing and dive boats, marinas, boat docks, boat ramps and other launching venues will be allowed to operate in adherence with CDC and specific county guidelines.
- Overnight parking is not allowed at Phil Foster Park and Burt Reynolds Park until further notice. (all park hours are sunrise-sunset; see Palm Beach County Emergency Order 11)
|Campgrounds||Campgrounds remain closed until further notice.|
|Concessions and Restaurants||Concession availability varies; contact the concession directly for details.|
|Courts||Basketball and volleyball open for play, group must be no more than 10 people. Tennis, pickleball and racquetball open for doubles play. Bocce and Petanque open for play, group must be no more than 10 people. Competitive games are prohibited. Social distancing for those who wait.|
|Dog Parks||Dog parks are open; restrictions include physical distancing and groups of no more than 10 people. Please comply with all posted signage.|
|Golf Courses||County-operated golf courses are open for play with social distancing and player safety practices. Single rider carts are available, double rider golf carts must be from the same household or both golfers must wear masks. Driving ranges are open and restaurants are open with limited capacity.|
|Jim Brandon Equestrian Center||The equestrian center is available for rentals and the trails are open.|
|Juno Beach Pier||Juno Beach Pier is open. Click here for more information.|
|Kayak/canoe concessions||Open. Physical distancing required.|
|Morikami Museum & Japanese Gardens||Morikami Museum and Japanese Gardens is open. Click here for more information.|
|Nature Centers||All indoor spaces closed until further notice; Okeeheelee Nature Center nature trails open; boardwalks at Green Cay Nature Center and Daggerwing Nature Center are closed until further notice; all group programs and rentals cancelled until further notice.|
|Picnic Pavilions||All group pavilions closed until further notice and rentals are suspended until further notice; single picnic areas and picnic shelters are open.|
|Pools/Waterparks||Lap swimming available at Aqua Crest, North County & Lake Lytal. Contact pool for more details. Seasonal pools and waterparks remain closed until further notice; large events such as swim meets cancelled until further notice.|
|Recreation Centers/Community Centers||All indoor spaces, playgrounds and gyms closed until further notice; special events, group programs and rentals cancelled until further notice.|
|Restrooms||May be limited availability.|
|Riverbend Park/Loxahatchee River Battlefield Park||Park and trails open; all special events cancelled until further notice.|
|South County Civic Center/Governor Lawton Chiles Park||All rentals cancelled until further notice; park closed until further notice.|
|Special Events/Amphitheaters||Large group special events cancelled or postponed until further notice; includes: 5K Runs/Walks, Concerts, Festivals, Food Truck Events, etc.|
|Sports Fields/Open Green Space|
Open green space available for play. Organized play or sports team use of fields available in accordance with the Governor’s Executive Order 20-131. No more than 50 persons per field including spectators. All players and spectators must maintain 6 feet physical distancing. Hand slaps, huddles, shared water bottles and food sharing are not permitted. Contact Sports and Wellness staff at 561-966-7033 for more information.
|Therapeutic Recreation||All Special Olympics, Arts4All, and Community Programming cancelled until further notice.|
|Waterskiing/wakeboarding||Waterskiing and wakeboarding are allowed when following CDC and social distancing guidelines.|