- Full eye and ear protection.
- Paper or cardboard non-silhouette targets only.
- No armor piercing or steel core rounds may be used.
- Closed toed shoes only. No flip flops or open toed shoes will be permitted.
- PBC Residents = $10.00
- Non-Residents = $20.00
- Cash Only - No checks, debit or credit cards are accepted
The facility will be open to the public on the following dates in 2020: *
2020 Public Shoot Dates and Distances Schedule
January 4 & 5
February 1, 15 & 16
March 7 & 8
April 4 & 5
May 2 & 3
* The County will discontinue this program within 30 days of the Florida Fish & Wildlife Conservation Commission opening the Shooting Sports Park to the public, which is adjacent to the Corbett Youth Park.
Commonly Asked Questions:
Who operates the range?
The Sheriff's Office operates the range with financial support from the Board of County Commissioners.
What will be the range hours during public use days?
The range will be open between
8:00 AM and 5:00 PM on Saturdays and. 8:00 AM and 4:00 PM on Sundays. Shooters will be accepted until 4:00 pm on on Saturdays and 3:00 pm on Sundays.
What are the amenities available at the range?
Amenities include a parking lot, restroom facility, water fountains, vending machines, shooting benches, shade canopies, and target frames.
How can I get on the mailing list regarding activities for the range?
Contact Palm Beach County at
561-233-0255 and request to be placed on the e-mail list. You can also request to be placed on e-mail list by e-mailing your name and address to
How long will I be able to shoot?
Range time is limited to two (2) hours per shooter. Request for more time will be on a case by case basis if no shooters are waiting for shooting positions.
Are there age restrictions?
Yes. Shooters under 18 years of age must be accompanied and under constant supervision of a parent or legal guardian and must sign a Minor Child Waiver. In addition, shooters between 10 and 14 years will be authorized to handle firearms on the shooting line under the direct supervision of a parent or legal guardian. The parent or legal guardian will be responsible for transporting the firearm to and from the firing line. No minors under the age of 10 are allowed on the range.