How do I schedule an inspection for new construction or for an occupational license?
Use these guidelines:
- New Construction inspection
- unincorporated Palm Beach County - call 561-355-2222 (automated) or 561-233-5170 for a live person.
- all other municipalities (ie, Jupiter, Wellington, Royal Palm Beach, Lantana, Lake Park) - call 561-233-0050.
- Occupational License
- unincorporated Palm Beach County - call 561-233-0050.
- all other municipalities (ie, Jupiter, Wellington, Royal Palm Beach, Lantana, Delray Beach, Haverhill, Manalapan, Pahokee, Belle Glade) - call 561-233-0050.
If you live in a municipality that is not listed above, then you will want to contact that particular municipality because they will have their own department to handle your request.
How do I get information on the closest fire hydrant or fire station for insurance purposes?
There is a designated insurance line, which is 561-233-0066, or you can complete your request on-line.
How do I report a possible fire code violation?
To report a fire code violation, you can call Inspections at 561-616-7030.
I would like to open an Assisted Living Facility or Family Day Care. Where can I get information about that?
Please contact the Fire Plan Review department at 561-233-0050 to set up a time to speak with a plan reviewer.
What Fire Codes are being enforced in your jurisdiction?
In addition to the 2004 State of Florida Fire Prevention Code, the Palm Beach County Fire Rescue Department also enforces the Palm Beach County Local Fire Codes.