The primary role of Voice Services is to facilitate voice communications for employees to perform their jobs and provide county services. Telecommunications infrastructure includes the following components:
- Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) technology with enhanced technical functionality and features;
- Automated attendant and Interactive Voice Response (IVR) services; and
- Mobility features for smart phones and tablets with single number reach.
Voice Services operates over the County-owned and operated fiber optic and WiMax network. A separate internet connection via AT&T is brought directly into our Emergency Operation Center for an additional level of redundancy.
Unified Communications - OpenScape
- Easy to use GUI and voice interface
- Rich, intuitive user experience
- Operates on multiple devices, on the PBC network or the Internet
- Desktop Client
- Mobile Clients
- Web Client
- Web Collaboration Client
- Microsoft Outlook Plug-ins
- OpenScape Phone
- Video Clients