Provides learning and development services that cultivate outstanding employee performance and organizational excellence. The core services include:
- planning, scheduling, and implementing year-round learning programs which are promoted through a yearly catalog;
- directing the Leadership Development Program; providing consulting and facilitation services to the County departments;
- providing customized training to County departments; providing career development services to County employees; maintaining the training histories of all County employees; maintaining the Training and Employee Development System which allows on-line program registration;
- tracking attendance at mandatory programs such as new supervisor training and telephone communication training;
- and designing and/or implementing new programs, and enhancements to current programs.