The Homeless and Housing Alliance (HHA) of Palm Beach County (formerly the Continuum of Care) is intended to deliver a comprehensive and coordinated continuum of services for homeless individuals and families. The system’s fundamental components include homeless prevention, outreach and assessment, emergency shelter, transitional housing, supportive services, permanent housing, and permanent supportive housing. The HHA includes community-based membership with representatives from government, business, formerly homeless individuals, law enforcement, banking, housing service providers, faith groups, education, veterans, health care, and concerned individuals. Palm Beach County Division of Human Services (the Division) continues its role as the lead entity for the HHA which began in January 2006. Click for copy of
2018 ESG RFP
- Technical Assistance meeting will be held on Thursday, March 16, 2017
- 9:00 am – 10:30 am at 810 Datura Street, West Palm Beach, Florida 33401.
- RFP application deadline for FY 2018 ESG funding
- Friday, April 7, 2017 by 12:00 pm (NOON).
2018 ESG Grant Application
Categories Activities Sheet
HHA Membership Attendance
HHA Subcommittee Attendance
- If you have any questions, contact Sonja McNair (ESG Contracts & Grant Coordinator), PBC Division of Human Services, 810 Datura Street, West Palm Beach, Florida 33401 (561) 355-9901 or SMcNair@pbcgov.org
PIT information and registration
Register for PIT here
REGISTER FOR HHA MEMBERSHIP