- Increase knowledge/awareness of social services and programs
- Increase opportunities for employment and skill development
- Increase knowledge around safer sexual practices
- Increase knowledge around PrEP/PEP prevention
- Increase knowledge and promote HIV testing
- Increase awareness around substance use disorder and mental health calamities
- Bring awareness of the HIV Care Council of Palm Beach County and increase membership
- Build a networking relationship among community leaders, residents, and medical/social service providers
We are very excited to host such a valuable and educational event in our community and we hope you will join us in raising awareness for this cause. You can register free at
https://communitywidefestivalpbc.eventbrite.com (general admission and staff)
For further information, contact Neeta Mahani at (561) 355-4820 or
Dear Community Partners,
Palm beach County HIV CARE Council are proud to announce that our 2nd Annual Community Wide Health and Wellness Festival (Festival) will be held on Saturday, November 17, from 10:00 to 2:00 p.m., at The Loading Ramp, 524 SW Avenue "C" Place, Belle Glade. This is an opportunity meet the Committee Members, to network, and to know the reasoning behind The Community Wide Health & Wellness Festival Event. We invite you to join us in making a difference and supporting this initiative by completing our Vendor/Exhibitor Registration Form
. The cost to exhibit at our event is free and we offer spaces on a first-come, first-serve basis until full. To help make this event possible, we would like to invite you/your agency and or group to participate as a participant, vendors, or in kind sponsors. We are very excited to host such valuable and educational event in our community and we hope you will join us in raising awareness for this cause.
This year, the Festival is focused on the importance of ending discrimination against individuals living with HIV/AIDS. Each year, this event would not be possible without the support of local companies who provide a wide variety of valuable in-kind products and services so we can support participants. Our goal is to continue providing participants a variety of health resources while raising awareness for HIV/AIDS and the opportunity for your organization to align itself with a unique event and worthwhile cause.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact Neeta Mahani @ (561) - 355 - 4820 Nmahani@pbcgov.org
or Tammy Martinez (561) 355-4501 email@example.com
Thank you in advance.