2nd Annual Community Wide Health and Wellness Festival, taking place on
Saturday, November 17, from 10:00 to 2:00 p.m., at The Loading Ramp, 524 SW Avenue "C" Place, Belle Glade (see attached flyer). This year, the Festival is focused on the importance of ending discrimination against individuals living with HIV/AIDS. The goals of this event are to:
- Increase knowledge/awareness of social services and programs
- Increase opportunities for employment and skill development
- Increase knowledge around safer sexual practices
- Increase knowledge around PrEP/PEP prevention
- Increase knowledge and promote HIV testing
- Increase awareness around substance use disorder and mental health calamities
- Bring awareness of the HIV Care Council of Palm Beach County and increase membership
- Build a networking relationship among community leaders, residents, and medical/social service providers
On behalf of the Palm Beach County HIV CARE Council, we would like to thank you for your contribution to the 2nd Annual Community Wide Health & Wellness Festival that was held on Nov 17th 2018 in Belle Glade. The health and Wellness Festival was planned and implemented to re-establish a healthy relationship between the community and providers of services. It was a great success with over 350 attendees. Please visit :
2nd Community Wide Health & Wellness Festival to view some of our favorite pictures from the event.
Once again, thank you for support and dedication to make a difference in the lives of the Western communities. We want to offer our heartfelt thanks to all the Board members, vendors, and CSD team for volunteering your time and energy. I know it has been a lot of work, but everyone done a wonderful job keeping the inflow and outflow running smooth. Without your help, this would not have been possible.