All Palm Beach County Solicitations are
advertised on the following site:
PBC Vendor Self Service Website
(if not registered, click the Public Access button at the lower left of the page)
In order to do business with the County, vendors are required to Register or activate their account at the following link:
Existing Vendors must activate their vendor registration account.
- New Vendors must register as a Palm Beach County Vendor.
- ALL vendors must verify that the following are CORRECT:
- Legal Name of Vendor AND the Vendor’s TIN Number
- Procurement Address and Contact Information
- E-Mail address under Contact Information
To Receive Email Notifications of Our Solicitations
All vendors must designate the commodity code(s) for the good(s) and/or service(s) they provide on their Vendor Registration account.