Future Land Use Atlas and Text/Map Series
Schedule and Intake Dates
Applications are accepted on intake dates as identified in the latest amendment
schedule. For more information and links to the latest schedule, see the Amendment Page.
Applications, Instructions and Forms
Future Land Use Application
- 2016 Future Land Use Amendment Application Instructions
- 2016 Future Land Use Amendment Application Form (Note: "Right-click" => Select "Save target as..." to download form).
- At the time of FLUA amendment submittal, if a text amendment has been submitted, the Text
Application must be included in the FLUA amendment binder as Attachment Q, the
Justification for the FLUA Amendment (Attachment G) must address both the
combination of the FLUA and Text Amendment as a whole, and in addition to the
FLUA Amendment fee and the Administration fee, the Text Amendment Processing Fee
must be submitted.
Traffic Analysis Requirments
- 2016 Traffic Analysis Instructions
- 2016 FLUA-Development Potential Form (Note: "Right-click" => Select "Save target as..." to download form).
- The Traffic Analysis & fee are due to both the Engineering Traffic Division and the Planning Division generally 5
weeks prior to the FLUA application intake as shown in the Amendment Schedules.
- The Development Potential form must be included with the Traffic Amendment Application Submittal.
Text Amendment Application
- 2016 Text Amendment Application Instructions Form (Note: "Right-click" => Select "Save target as..." to download form).
- Private Text Amendment requests are only available through the Large Scale amendment process and with an associated Large Scale FLUA Amendment
- This Word doc contains both the instructions AND the form to enter information. Replace the
italic text with the application contents.
- The Text application & text request fee are due generally 5 weeks prior to the
FLUA application intake as shown in the Amendment Schedules
- The Development Potential Form must be included with the Text Amendment Application
Each application submittal must be accompanied by the appropriate fees