Back to Reentry Page
Chair: Diana Stanley
Diana Stanley is the Chief Executive Officer of The Lord’s Place, a non-sectarian organization dedicated to breaking the cycle of homelessness in Palm Beach County, Florida. She is known for her passion and dedication to find effective solutions to end homelessness for men, women and children. She is a strong voice advocating for systemic change for the homeless in our community.
Ms. Stanley works side-by-side with government, private funders, businesses, donors, consumers -- and with the clients themselves -- to strengthen homeless services. She helped craft the Ten Year Plan to End Homelessness in Palm Beach County and endeavors to fulfill that goal. Ms. Stanley has been appointed to the Palm Beach County Reentry Task Force and chairs its Sustainability Committee. She is past President of Palm Beach County Nonprofit Chamber and past chair of the Executive Director’s Committee of United Way of Palm Beach County. She is also a member of the Affordable Housing Committee of West Palm Beach. More recently, The Lord’s Place was recognized by Florida Trend Magazine as one of the best 100 places to work in Florida for the second year.
Under her visionary leadership, The Lord’s Place has seen enormous growth both in terms of the breadth and depth of its services. Recognized for its forward thinking while maintaining a client centered approach, The Lord's Place is herald for its leadership and "thinking out of the box" philosophy. Ms. Stanley, along with her executive leadership team, has created new programs, financially stabilized and diversified the agency resources, and fostered the creation of many innovative programs, including social enterprises to combat chronic unemployment, a dedicated research and evaluation team to monitor and improve program effectiveness and the county’s first privately funded housing program for single women - Burckle Place. They are now planning a new development adjacent to Burckle Place for the first graduate housing.
This is an Ad Hoc Committee that is responsive not active. Membership includes, but is not limited to, people with direct experience in collecting, analyzing, and interpreting data and/or have direct experience with the formal evaluation process.
- Diana Stanley, The Lord’s Place
- Tamara Starks, Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office
- Roderick Huggins, Gulfstream Goodwill
- Tyrus McLeod, Prison Fellowship
- Jennifer Loyless, Public Defender’s Office
- Robert Graham, True Fast Ministries
- Kimber Heddon, Florida Department of Corrections
- Greg Starling, Dept. Of Juvenile Justice
- Justice Prevail, One World Learning Center
- Larry Rein, Childnet
- Maggie Witherow, Matthew 25 Ministries
- Nicole Bishop, Justice Services, Public Safety
- Orie Bullard, The City of Riviera Beach Reentry Center
- Justin Kunzelman, Rebel Recovery
- Assist in collecting and producing data in response to funder’s and service provider’s performance measures and outcome needs.
- Respond to requests for data or reports from other subcommittees
Reentry Subcommittee Directory: