Sex Offender Subcommittee
Back to Reentry Page
Chair: Bernard Featherman
Mayor Bernard Featherman is a full-time resident of Highland Beach and the Secretary of the Villa Costa Condominium Association. He was the president of several manufacturing and wholesaling companies, and remains a partner in a steel service center firm. After retiring as a business leader for a few years, he became the president/CEO of the Chamber of Commerce for two years for two cities in Maine. Mayor Featherman has served as national president of the Association of Steel Distributors, and was reappointed to his second term on the US Small Business Administration national Regulatory Advisory Board. He is past chair of the County of Philadelphia Mental Health/Mental Retardation Board, and has served on numerous charitable, educational, and civic boards. He is originally from Philadelphia, and spent much of the last 15 years in Kennebunkport, Maine, where his wife Sandra was president of a university in a nearby town.
- Ted Rodarm, Matthew 25 Ministries
- Kimber Heddon, Florida Department of Corrections
- Maggie Witherow, Matthew 25 Ministries
- Cherry Grant, Public Defender’s Office
- Orie Bullard, City of Riviera Beach Reentry Center
- Dr. Holly Goller, Clinical & Forensic Institute, Inc.
- Dr. Lori Butt’s, Clinical & Forensic Institute, Inc.
- Jennifer Loyless, Public Defender’s Office
- Patti Aupperlee, First United Methodist Church
- Michelle Spangenberg, Court Administration
- Robert Graham, True Fast Ministries
- Gena Rowlands, Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office
- Carey Haughwout, Public Defender
- Minka Veasy, City of Riviera Beach Reentry Center
- Jerry Youmans, Matthew 25 Ministries
- Chad Stoffel, Resident
- Steven Spaulding, Legal Aid Society