A range of formal management processes have been put into place to guide staff and promote accountability.
- Written policies and procedures governing key IT functions
- Formal processes and programs for change management, system backup and disaster recovery
- Tracking and reporting meaningful performance measures, including service costs and program outcomes
- Internal systems for recording employee time worked on projects, work orders, service tickets, and leave time
- Cost allocation plan updated annually to recover cost of services from non-general government agencies
- Monthly customer invoices for services provided
- Summary management reports of project activity and service calls