Responsible for the recruitment, assessment, and processing of new and current employees for the departments of the Board of County Commissioners. Primary functions include:
- sourcing and processing candidates for open positions utilizing efficient HRIS technology;
- accurately evaluating applications and referring qualified candidates to departmental hiring authorities;
- developing, administering, and evaluating legally defensible examinations for a variety of job classes;
- responding to complaints/inquiries about the applicant selection process; extending job offers and conducting background checks on potential hires;
- and conducting new employee orientations regarding County rules, regulations, and conditions of employment.